More News From Six Burner
- New Year’s Eve - We will have our regular, diverse menu along with a few specials, (including scallops, foie gras, lobster and roasted veal rack) for New Year’s Eve. Go to our website to see the menu. Don’t forget to make reservations!
- Page Bond Gallery - THIS MONDAY, DECEMBER 20TH (5:30 – 7:30), THE GALLERY IS HOSTING A WINE RECEPTION TO CELEBRATE THE PUBLICATION BY KNOPF OF Native American Son, The Life and Sporting Legend of Jim Thorpe: MEET VIRGINIA AUTHOR KATE BUFORD, PURCHASE A SIGNED COPY OF THE BOOK FOR CHRISTMAS, AND VIEW THE CURRENT EXHIBITION. THEN COME TO SIX BURNER FOR DINNER!
- Gift Certificates to Six Burner - make great gifts for anyone, anytime. You can call with your credit card or order through email, and we will mail it to you or you can pick it up yourself.
- Wine Special! Did you know that every Tuesday night, our wine by the glass is 1/2 price? That’s a good deal!
- Christmas Schedule – We will be closed Friday, December 24th,through Sunday, December 26. We will also be closed this Sunday the 19th for our staff Christmas party. We will be open on January 1, 2011!
Leave a Reply